Friday, December 30, 2011

Fast Away the Old Year Passes



What a mixed bag this year has been. Work has been interesting, my garden was just great (only sinking into a bit of weediness outside the new fence late in the season), I’ve read a nice stack of good books. People I care about just seem to get better and better. I am lucky in my circle of beloved people. Things seem to be looking up for pc gaming and thus my gaming life, which had been languishing.

Nobody close to me died this year, yay! My getting diagnosed with cancer...whoa left field and icky. But, it doesn’t appear it will kill me soon so I’m attempting to adjust my teeny mind to the whole thing.

The world in general has gone to heck in a handbasket but I can only work with what goes on in my corner of it. I’m hoping for an upturn in the economy, for the first time in my clueless life. La la la.

I have vague plans to improve myself in the coming year. Time to kick it in and polish this t***, right?

1 comment: