Tuesday, November 30, 2010

NaBloPoMo's Last Stand

Big sigh of relief. My effort to get in a post a day came so close, missing only one day, so I will call it a success.

When we were doing the original 23 Things, trying to complete NaBloPoMo seemed like a great way to be assured of a vast reader base because we were keeping our scintillating blog updated frequently.

I know better now, but I still had to try to conquer it just once. I got in a post every day but Thanksgiving on this and my games blog so I'm thinking I should get extra credit, E for Effort or a sucker or something.

In order to actually have something to say daily on this blog, I found it easier to try to focus on the topic of libraries than to just write willy nilly whatever came into my tiny head. Imagine that.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment