Monday, November 4, 2013

Which Peanuts Character Are You?

http://www.brainfall.com/quizzes/which-peanuts-character-are-you/    There are ten questions.  Answer honestly!  I know how it is sometimes with these quizzes. You think you see a pattern that doesn't flatter you or you have some odd desire to answer dishonestly.  Tsk.  Be bold!



I answered honestly, I really did.  I thought about it beforehand and expected to be Charlie Brown because of my fumbling goofiness or Snoopy because of my devil may care silliness and that beagle trait Snoopy doesn't really embody stubbornness.  I have stubbornness hardwired into my being.  I'm ok with it.


I got the Charlie Brown part in my results and am happy enough, but I don't see myself as being like Schroeder at all.  I do tackle tasks with extreme focus, which is why when people creep up on me (you know who you are) I am so surprised and I jump and scream and maybe exclaim a bad word or two.

No comments:

Post a Comment