Thursday, January 14, 2021

Back to the Garden: 2021


 

 

So, when last we were interrupted by the Plagueopocolypse, I had a fine start to this blog, posting every day, if you can imagine, for quite awhile.

Now it's a new year, with a new garden season incoming.  Time to do what gardeners get to do yearly, wipe the slate clean and begin with fresh dreams and intentions.

One of the reasons I stopped writing on this blog was nobody, not a soul was reading it.  How discouraging is that?   This year, I'm going to ignore that, and let this be what blogs were initially meant to be, an online diary.

All the garden sites and blogs are dashing into 2021 and I just need to mark here where I can find it, as many of the cool ideas and information as I can.  As one of my sisters used to say "I like to share with you".

No comments:

Post a Comment