Monday, May 2, 2022

Gardening Goals For May 2022

 

There are many other fine details, of course.  Perennials will also go in pots briefly (I hope) until I'm certain there isn't a rabbit in the yard this spring to devour them.


It goes without saying that weeds need to be under control by month's end as well, because if you go into June with them, you'll never catch up.

I was looking at some older pictures of my garden and there are always a few things I'd like to do again:


Find pink daisies!

 


I should use my DOA in The Garden "logo".  I need a new "DOA" skellie to dress up for the garden. The one above had a large floppy head.  



I gave my sister 99 percent of my daylilys, and now I'd like to collect a few again.  I looked for a couple of varieties I had particularly liked and no one has them.  Many nurseries I used to order from are no more.  I will keep looking.

 


My garden hasn't been quite as cute, the last couple of years.  I need it to look more like this.

 


I need to find a caladium for this pot :)  Miss that Beagle Boy in the background.

 


I've had this in the house waiting to freshen the paint for quite awhile.  Isn't it so sweet?

No comments:

Post a Comment