Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Survivor: Tocantins My Early Calls: Survivors vs Cannon Fodder



I'm geared up for tomorrow night's show. For the first time ever I'm going to try to call who has the best chances of survival based solely on the pictures and biographies on CBS's page.

Crazy!

I've divided the contestants into two groups, the Survivors (who seem likely to have the best chances from what little we know) and the Cannon Fodder (those who will be scooting on out, torches blowing in the wind.)

We all know the game is loaded with surprises and that people disintegrate into their bare selves by about day three, but we have to start the guessing game someplace.

Cannon Fodder!

Benjamin
Brendan
Carolina
Debra
Erinn
Joe
Sandy
Sierra
Sydney
Tyson

Survivors! (Best of luck folks!)

Candace
Jerry
JT
Spencer
Stephen
Taj

Edit: After watching the show, I think I'm wrong about Stephen. He seemed very high strung and I fear he will be on the Cannon Fodder pile all too soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment