Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Snugglebeagles




I've been looking for a companion for my little beaglemeister since November of last year. My sister loaned me her Golden Retriever and I really loved the way she got along with my beagle pal, and thought to find a Golden Retriever of my own for him.

As it turned out, the Golden Dog of his dreams was another beagle. She is just a pup, and she is so sweet. They have had some adjustments to make in getting along, but after about three weeks now they snuggle by each other and live to go for walks, play fight, and explore the yard side by side.

Beagles for the win!

5 comments:

  1. Two beagles! What fun!! I enjoyed your video, thanks for sharing. My beagle Molly is also a snuggle bug.

    Ice Pony Girl
    Happy Tails Beagle List
    http://pets.groups.yahoo.com/group/happytails/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both beagles are very snuggly with us and with each other. I'm so glad we found a sweet little beagle. She has more energy than any of us, but as you see, she does rest sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It reminds me of the Donny Osmond song And they call it puppy lo-ve.

    ReplyDelete
  4. You didn't tell me that you got another Beagle! Too cute! Missing you at Inver! M

    ReplyDelete