Thursday, November 4, 2021

My 10 Favorite Mysteries of 2021

 I meant to do a top five list.  I went through my Merlyn Blog and DOA from August to now and got the names of all the books I read this year.  This is the first time I have ever managed to have a full list of what I've read.

I've read 57 books total so far, which is huge for me.  If you look at the Merlyn Blog in previous years, I managed to read two, three books tops a month.  2019, 2020 and 2021 have been revelations of great authors new and ones I missed.  

I have a huge TBR bookcase overflowing with even more great books.  I narrowed my list to ten books by only taking the first in a series if I read more than one book in a series, which I certainly did.

In no order at all, these were my very favorites of 2021:












No comments:

Post a Comment