Wednesday, November 24, 2021

What’s Cooking November 24, 2021

 Time to start thinking of those Christmas Cookies, and cookies in general.  Here's a nice place to start.


I'm looking for a bigger scoop for my cookies.  I steal my son's two tablespoon scoop sometimes, but would rather have my own :)


The picture I first saw showed this being used for filling cupcake forms, and I could use help there.  I can't seem to ever fill any of them "two-thirds" full.  I know this would help! 



I would indeed love these prices.  Also, I'd like my turkey to come out looking as it does in this picture.



Isn't this brilliant?  I never seem to have just the right sized pan, or, I'd like to make a recipe in a small size.


Speaking of turkey, I need this chart to see how long to cook my 10 pound turkey.  Maybe I should have gotten a little bigger one, but there was my ten pounder or a selection of five hundred pounders. (Exaggeration.)



In brief, a few recipes I marked this week by taking a screenshot while my iPad wouldn't respond to touch (again).


 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment