Sunday, November 14, 2021

Sunday Puzzles: A Cryptogram for November 14, 2021

 I hope you're doing well.  My old puzzle makers seem to be having problems one by one.  The "Brainfood" Cryptogram Maker I've used forever seems to be infected with a virus.  I don't know if it will be repaired.  The show must go on!

To the rescue this week, Discovery Education's revamped site with Answer Keys (!) has a Cryptogram Maker as well as many other things.

Their Puzzle looks a bit different, but the idea is the same, letters are randomly replaced by others, and you work how how it should all look.

You may like their form even more than the old one as it has a spot for the alphabet up top so you can keep track nicely as you go along.

Lastly, I used a set of lines with a date, 1894.  It is in the second line and is raised up a bit, but that's all it is. Click to enlarge.



No comments:

Post a Comment