Tuesday, October 24, 2017

Padding the Post Count 101

I was thinking I should try to write a post a day in November in honor of NaBloPoMo (National Blog Posting Month) that used to be.  Somehow, it disappeared completely in 2015?  Maybe even 2010. Still, it's fun to give it a try annually.

I wrote out post ideas. 

Googled my previous efforts.  Last November's was actually a nice mix of things.

Looked at the last day of December 2016's post, which was really good, if I do say so myself.  I said I would be writing about a fun list of things in 2017 (nicely illustrated). 

I said I'd have a goal of 100 posts for 2017!  Oops!  Looking today I have:


!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Here's what we call a WTF Moment. 

If I get a post a day in November that gives me thirty more.  Gotta kick it in somehow and make that goal.  Expect fascinating, yet idiotic stuff, because that's who I am.  Close your eyes if you need to.

No comments:

Post a Comment