Monday, January 9, 2023

Supernatural ReWatch Season One

 


In about April of 2019, I watched the fourteen seasons of Supernatural just in time to watch the fifteenth and final season live when it came out in October. 

I loved every season, and every episode, I said at the time, and considered diving right back in at the beginning. 

Off and on recently, I’ve watched episodes. It is amazing how much I recall from the stories over so many seasons.

This time around I appreciated the dynamics of the boys with their father, how they didn’t realize vampires were real, and how Bobby Singer first showed them a demon trap, something they used over and over through the years.

Love those odd motel rooms they find. Love the unbreakable bond between Dean and Sam.

Onward to season two.




No comments:

Post a Comment