Friday, January 20, 2023

Jung Seed Order 2023

 I asked for these as a Valentines gift this year. My husband has been placing a seed or plant order for me Valentines for a long time. 

This time I’m trying an Incrediball Blush hydrangea for out front. I’ll have to protect the new shrub from rapacious rabbits. There are also a few daylilies and other perennials which have survived the onslaught somehow. Those will be moved to new spots.


Then just a few seeds.

The dream lives on of my making my own pickles.  I asked for new pint jars for Christmas. I will just pick these Alibi Hybrid Pickling Cucumbers at the right time and pop them into jars.


Little Gem Lettuce have perfect heads. Just right for a fresh salad.


For the teeny lettuce you need teeny tomatoes. Tomato Sweet Million can be eaten by the handful.


https://www.jungseed.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment