Thursday, January 16, 2020

The English Garden: Why Terrariums Are Back In Fashion


I've tried many types of gardens over the years, and have always admired terrariums, but never had one.   There's a little bit of a "ship in a bottle" appeal to them, I think.   

After reading the article below, I understand the idea behind closing those poor little plants in without any air, but it still bothers me a bit, and I'd want to take the lid of for them now and then.

I do love glass jars, perhaps if I find just the right one, I'll give this a try.
  
One HUGE good thing I can see with these is that our cats, who think we have houseplants as their personal salad bar, would be able to see the plants, but not get at the plants.


https://www.theenglishgarden.co.uk/top-picks/inspiration/why-terrariums-are-back-in-fashion/

No comments:

Post a Comment