Thursday, May 30, 2024

May Garden 5/30/24

 Bah, still have about 15 hostas to move out of perennial beds into the new garden area. Mature back breakers.  Working on Mr. DOA to use his muscles to dig them out for me.  Could work.  

I'm searching for my older garden notebooks so I can identify plants, as I used to.  Not finding the ones I want.  What on earth do I do with these things?

 

 Strawberry


Clematis Elsa Spath



Columbine


Columbine  "Aquilegia Caerulea"



Begonia


Dianthus


Iris Batik


Columbine Carol Ann

Coral Sunrise Coleus 

and Petunia Mambo GP Rose Veined

Cuphea Floriglory Diana

Nicotiana Saratogoa Apple Blossom


Chives

Dianthus Super Parfait Strawberry

Geranium Rosalie Antique Salmon

Vinca Valiant Apricot

 

Zinnias and Dahlias, Begonia Top Hat Pink


Clematis Dr. Ruppel





Chives and Astrantia

 

 Variegated Solomon's Seal


Astilboides tabularis  (Rodgersia Tabularis)



Dianthus Super Parfait Strawberry, Kong Rose Coleus, Kong Salmon Pink Coleus



No comments:

Post a Comment