Sunday, April 26, 2020

Sunday Dreaming April 26, 2020

I've been down the rabbit hole lately, but not with The Rabbit.  He and I aren't talking.

This weekend I've managed to get out in the garden and do some cleanup.  I've also got the final re-arrangement of the raised beds.  I'm trying to maximize the sunny spots of the yard and garden for vegetables and herbs.  I like the flowers in this garden too, though and want them to have some space.  Last year's attempt at an in-ground bed area was really successful, so I wanted to keep as much of that type of garden space available as possible as well.

So here's what it looks like today:


I put the greenhouse this season over in the southwest corner, hoping it gets nice sun and is less prone to blowing away (despite my efforts to hold it in place).  I have another greenhouse I haven't placed yet.




Some daylily's were moved to this end of the garden.  It's also a spot for new strawberries and some onions.  Those are happy little chives at the left.  I plan to fill the raised beds tomorrow, then get planting.



This rather dark little corner is where my peas were ravaged last season.  This year there are several small daylilies, a pretty columbine, and an old perennial geranium.



Somehow a brighter looking view.






To make up for all those no posts days, and because I like these pictures, voila:




My first attempt at Action Figures in the garden. More to come.




I love this arrangement.

An old Library 2.0 thing.


I use the little white bench inside now but it was pretty adorable in the garden.  A garage sale find.






No comments:

Post a Comment