Monday, April 13, 2020

Tip: Plant Your Potatoes in the Spring

I still haven't planted my potatoes.  It always looks so easy in articles, but I struggle to keep covering mine up as soon as they pop up.  I also just don't like the cold turns we've had this month.  Yesterday I think we did get the six inches of snow predicted.  I'm sure it will melt fast, but the night time temps are still going to be way low this week. Sigh.


https://www.growfruitandveg.co.uk/blog/first-year-growing-potatoes-here-is-what-our-readers-think-you-need-to-know





Gardening Soul balcony gardening ideas you can use in small space and container gardens.

https://gardeningsoul.com/15-charming-balcony-garden-inspiration-week/


I try to picture Thumper, our rabbit, thus:





I'll be happier when this is me:




 Garden themed coloring pages from John Scheepers that would also make really great embroidery patterns! 

campaign.r20.constantcontact.com/render?





All rabbit cartoons are welcomed here:

Rhymes With Orange on rabbit feet:



No comments:

Post a Comment