Saturday, April 11, 2020

The Bunny Battle Rages On

The Rabbit was revealed to have chewed through the bird netting and pushed through the "cattle fencing" on both gates to the garden.

Mr. DOA and my son reinforced the east gate with hardware cloth, and bricked in the whole side hoping to keep him out.  I added chicken wire to the gaps in the fence where no chicken wire or hardware cloth was, and let's hope the varmint is now blocked.  He left bunny fur on the second gate squeezing through!




Is there no end to that wascally wabbit?

Dept of, some things do get old, I thought I'd start a few seeds in some old plugs I had.  Just pour warm water over them and in ten minutes poof!  Nice little seedling spots. Except, on one of the plugs poofed up at all.




Though it was beautiful out today and I just wanted to work in the garden, the four plus inches of snow incoming sometime after 3 a.m. made me just shore up the fencing and I'll hope for better things next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment