Tuesday, March 8, 2022

Book Notes March 8, 2022

 

This is making the rounds.  Were there no novel reading men letting the books improperly fire their imaginations, keeping them from the work they must do?


After reading Janice Hallett’s The Twyford Code, based somewhat on Enid Blyton’s novels, I was pleased to see a page dedicated to the author which seems rather fun.

 
Here are a few books that looked intriguing to me this week.  I haven't looked up all the reviews yet.






Speaking of new books, The Rap Sheet Blog does a Revue of Reviewers with links to reviews of lots of the newest mystery and crime titles.  I love when these come out.  The blog also has the largest list of mystery blogs I've seen, if you're looking for something new to read.

http://therapsheet.blogspot.com/2022/03/revue-of-reviewers-3-5-22.html

 


 

From Dead Good Books, 22 Historical Mysteries.  Some I have read. I wrote down nine titles to look into reading, which is very nice.  

https://www.deadgoodbooks.co.uk/best-historical-mysteries/


 

No comments:

Post a Comment