Friday, June 14, 2024

Five Things Friday June 14, 2024

 One:   What’s Bugging Me?

An unholy amount of mosquitos! Even on windy days some really big, bold blood suckers are in flight.

https://www.kare11.com/article/news/local/twin-cities-sees-excessive-amounts-of-mosquitos-after-recent-rain/89-44a8687f-6556-443f-8ce9-a611542d10fa

As you see, I’m not imaging the sheer numbers of them.


Two: Camp Ridley has been in the news a bit. I only know it from seeing signs for it on the way to see my mother in law, but it seems interesting.




Three:  More Minnesota History, with Miss Minnesota looking happy and casual way above the streets of Minneapolis.



Four:  I’ve been painting things in the garden, trellises and pots.  These are just the colors I’m looking for.



Five: 2026 is the Centennial of Route 66. We will be back on the highway for it! I hope we are lucky and get to spend the night at the Blue Swallow again!



No comments:

Post a Comment