Monday, February 17, 2020

Garden Crafts : Pressed Flowers


I was pondering this week whether there were any garden crafts I'd like to learn.   One that I have tried with little success is Pressed Flowers.

There have been attempts, back in the day when phone books were large and handy.   It just never worked out as I hoped.  It is possible with my tendency to just jump into things without "reading the directions" I chose flowers that weren't suitable.

Somehow I've always thought I wanted a "real" flower press, then my flowers would be perfect.


This season, I'll print out the great instructions for various ways to press and dry flowers from Proflowers.    They have all the methods nicely illustrated, they talk about flowers that will get the best results, and even the best paper to use.  Very nice!



No comments:

Post a Comment