Monday, February 3, 2020

Garden Maps : A Pink Garden

There's a theme here.  I've been trying to post every day for a month since I started this blog on January 9th.  So far, so good!  It's a bit harder to write about the garden when it isn't full gardening season, but  my old notes are the answer to the winter doldrums.

Take for instance, this great drawing of a proposed garden.  I did not actually plant this garden, but if I had vast space and money and time, it would nice to put some of my ideas into place.



I've got a rose Fantin Latour at the center.


Boltonia Asteroides Pink Beauty at the back.



Malva Fastigiata Pink   (I have this still, it self seeds readily).



Purple Coneflower  



Pink Daylilies




Coreopsis Rosea



I think my garden plan had a lovely combination of colors and forms.   I would add to it:

Centranthus Ruber



Columbine



Phlox






No comments:

Post a Comment