Sunday, February 9, 2020

Sunday Dreaming: Inspirations This Week

It's the one month anniversary of this blog, known in the biz as it's Blogiversary!  My original Librariandoa Blog began February 15, 2008.   I always forget to give it a Blogiversary post, but this year, I shall give it it's due.



Thanks to my (two) readers for hanging in there!  I'm having more fun with this blog than I expected.   As I've mentioned, I had a goal for a post a day for the first month, and I'll likely keep that going, but if I miss one, I won't feel guilty!

I bought Jiffy Seed Starting mix this week so I will have some seedlings to show soon.  Things generally sprout for me much faster than the packet says when grown under lights.   February really is the best time to start the seeds that take a long time to get going, many flowers, many herbs are that way.

In the years when I have seeds going, I cannot be brought down by the coldest temperatures or biggest snowstorms outside because inside, it is spring.



Wayside Gardens has this lovely photo of their Caladium varieties all together.  I never think to place them by each other, they make such a statement on their own.  This is very striking though.



Do you think cacti are adorable but you hate getting poked by them?  Ta da, rock cactus!




If you love papercrafting or botanical drawings, a site called the Graphics Fairy has ten pieces of PINK botanical clip art this week for you to use.







P. Allen Smith speaks my language, that language being Pink :)





No comments:

Post a Comment