Tuesday, January 4, 2022

Book Notes January 4, 2021

 Record cold temperatures can't faze you when you have a cozy chair, a beagle, cocoa, and a perilously wonderful pile of good books to read.

 


New and intriguing science fiction and fantasy from DAW.


More new books, mysteries and suspense from CWA authors.



From CrimeReads, ten new books out this week:

https://crimereads.com/10-new-books-coming-out-this-week-january-3-2022/


 

My potential picks:

Luckenbooth Jenni Fagen

Murder on B Deck Vincent Starrett

The Maid Nita Prose (I'm surprised I don't have this on order yet.  I guess I'm waiting for reviews.)

The Narrow Door Joanne Harris

 

Stop You're Killing Me has a good list of the best Mystery Debut Novels from 2021.  It's impressive how many of these turned up on best of lists everywhere for the year.

www.stopyourekillingme.com/Reviews_Debut_2021.html


 

No comments:

Post a Comment