Monday, April 25, 2022

Pink On Pause

 Instead of a cozy picture of my beagle wrapped in a completed I Love Pink Blanket, here it is, set aside in a bin for the nonce.



 Sometimes you have to walk away then come back fresh. I tried to join the squares four ways.

The stitch according to the directions, which was very loose and looked terrible. Maybe that’s why the original border is in black so the stitch definition isn’t so clear, and you go ack.

I tried half double crochet stitches. It looked more solidly held together, but again there was a Frankenstein’s monster look to the stitches.

Double crochet, worse yet.

Single crochet looked best and had the nicest look, but it still isn’t quite right.

I’ve picked up my long in the works Green Granny which just needs the squares joined and a border.


Never fear, no weekly updates on that afghan.  

Mondays revert to a hodge podge sort of posting like Wednesdays are.  

Should I complete the Pinkie, I'll have it here.  

Thanks for following the blanket progress :)

No comments:

Post a Comment