Tuesday, April 26, 2022

Book Notes April 26, 2022

 Incoming, a new Agent Pendergast novel from Preston and Child.



Have questions about the upcoming Bosch: Legacy?  Here you go:



CrimeReads 10 New Books:

https://crimereads.com/10-new-books-coming-out-this-week-april-18-2022/


 

Clearly they don't write mysteries.

You'll remember my nice big stack of April Books I meant to read.  I did well, but did not get everything read. Here is the pile I did read, oops Diamond Eye should be in the pile.



 

I'm also now out of sync reading a classic a month--I'm a bit of the way into The Prince and the Pauper but...not going to be ready for an April post.

I also somehow missed the fourth Trixie Belden, likely because when I was picking out five to read earlier this year, there was only a Kindle copy or a used book version.  I don't care for either, but I'll pick up The Mysterious Visitor for May on Kindle.

Nancy Drew, which I got as a Christmas gift in a set of five I'm up to date on.

I'm secretly one behind on my Poirots, good thing nobody reads this stuff or someone may have caught it. 

Diamond Eye can count as a historical, I'm certain.  I've now read two, one in January and one this month, and haven't noted them on the Historical reading challenge site.

I had purchased Fires of Heaven and Lord of Chaos in the Wheel of Time Series, and meant to just have them tucked on the shelf. Instead I zoomed through Fires of Heave, which was a real page turner somehow, and then I had to just peek at Lord of Chaos, and of course I'm a quarter of the way in.

I can't be trusted and will not be purchasing the next two, nope, not till I'm a bit caught up on other reading.



No comments:

Post a Comment