Thursday, April 7, 2022

Survivor April 6, 2022

 


Another episode with hi jinks all around. Many seemed to be looking forward in their minds and game play choices to the merge they feel is imminent.  I can see why they feel that is strategic, but they are all still bound to their current teams, and should concentrate on that.

In the previews, though, there's a drop your buffs moment, but it is apparently not a merge.  So much for all that merge strategy.

At this point in the game, what I like to call the Thin Veneer of Civilization has dropped from most players.  We see exactly who they are, as much much as current day over-editing will allow.

I find I still adore Maryanne, that creature of Absolute Joy.  She may be wearing now on stalwart giant Jonathan because she's constantly (so we're shown) bubbling with conversation.

I've liked Lydia from the beginning, as she seems a down to earth, slightly nerdy girl.

Jonathan is a good guy, completely.

Omar is a master strategist, but he's also just a good person.

Drea is also a good strategist and player.  

Hai is great.  

I really liked Tori initially. You'd think as someone who helps people, she'd be nicer.  She just isn't.

I want to like Mike, who is mostly a good guy, but he chooses poor alliances that kind of take him down.

The only person who I really disliked, is Daniel, who went in Tribal after a tie vote.  

Chanelle, whom I liked, seemed kind of cruel, and even voted for Mike in the initial vote.  If she had voted for Daniel, her arch enemy, as she should, it would have been so much smarter.  

A two hour episode next week. That no merge thing going on. Two people should go home. 

No comments:

Post a Comment