Wednesday, June 1, 2022

Welcome June!

 


 

May is one of those “long” months clocking in at 31 days. It was a fast month, luckily, so it’s ok. I tried to do a good Spring Cleaning and did a yeoman’s job of it before my mother in law’s visit, but became sporadic finishing the tasks after she went home. My mom could add a room over a weekend if she was having people over. I’ve never been that good but I can really straighten things up in a hurry if someone is stopping by.

For June, I’ve huge amounts to do outside in the yard, garden and shed. Lots of back breaking hauling around of potted plants and bags of potting soil. Weeding like mad.

I’ve quite a bit of garden ornamentation I’d like to add or refresh the paint on.

I keep looking at my I Love Pink blanket and I’m tempted to try the joins again. Sometimes walking away from a problem for a bit gives you the ability to solve it.

I’ve done my official, scheduled June reading except for the Trixie and the Poirot.  I’m tempted to read more Nancy Drew’s but maybe that can be a winter thing.

We got a new Weber grill because I like char-coaling better than using a gas grill, so I hope to do lots of grilling this month. I’m ready for summer salads and lots of fresh fruit. This may be the summer I learn to make ice cream.

Have a wonderful June!

No comments:

Post a Comment