Wednesday, June 1, 2022

While You Were Away...

 I have been having a relaxing time of it, as one should do in spring and summer.


 

Most of my time has been spent working in the garden, and potting up plants.

There have been many exciting TV series, of the limited run variety, and I've enjoyed all of them.

My reading has scaled way down. This will result in few reviews in June, and likely for the summer, because I'd rather be outside or apparently watching TV. 

Reviews this month will be: Murder on Cold Street by Sherry Thomas, Overboard by Sara Paretsky, The Mysterious Visitor by Julie Campbell (The Last of the Trixie reviews) and the last Nancy Drew, Nancy Drew and the Secret of Shadow Ranch, which will apparently (I haven't read it yet as of this writing) introduce the famous sidekicks George, Bess and Ned, and the next in line Hercule Poirot.

Hopefully by the time this posts I will have pre-written and scheduled all of the Sunday Puzzles and Ciphers, as well as all of the First Line Fridays.  I'm actually writing this on Sunday May 29th, through the magic of pre-scheduling posts.

Two more welcome back posts are incoming today (June 1st, time travel is so confusing).  There will be a While You Were Away DOA on TV, and a While You Were Away DOA In The Garden. 

Happy Summer, and welcome back.

No comments:

Post a Comment