Friday, March 13, 2020

Last Season's Veg Garden Maps, Found!

These aren't the final area maps, but they're more complete than my memory.  I have a rough idea now of what's actually where.






I needed to see the green pepper in Raised Bed 2, The King of the North.  I must have purchased it as a plant.  It gave me the best peppers I've had, so I need to find them again.

Melting progresses, so I want to go out and rearrange the raised beds again.  I'll need new soil for them, and nobody has that out yet. 

I have it in my mind that I'd like to try to start my peas on St. Patrick's Day,  but I have to finish adding chicken wire to the fence around the garden or the peas will meet the same fate as last year's peas and all the beans as well. 

If only the rest of the snow would melt.

No comments:

Post a Comment