Monday, March 23, 2020

More Seed Equipment

We're so close to garden season, and nurseries having little plants available to buy, and one by one I'm seeing them saying they're not opening till some unspecified date or if they're open now, they're closing.

Today we thought we should get chicken wire, hardware cloth, seeds and potting mix while the big box stores are still open.  Everyone looks so afraid to be helping anyone.

In any case, I for sure need to get more tomatoes and peppers going, so I thought I'd try a warming mat and a simple grow light setup to see if I can give them a little better environment than my cold craft room allows.

They're both from Ferry Morse, and I don't recall them offering things besides seeds in the past, but I was happy to find these.







No comments:

Post a Comment