Wednesday, March 4, 2020

Off The Rack: A Few New Seeds

I made a foray to get a few seeds and new seed mix.  Though I've tried to pare down on tomatoes in the past few seasons, I went for those.

My eight rows of Peas which were decimated last year are going to be tried again.  Mr. DOA is vowing to plunge some sort of extra protection under the ground near the veg fence this spring to prevent plundering.  Thumper cold be thwarted!





Always reliable Supersweet 100



A few herbs.  Parsley is showing up in lots of recipes.  We love Cumin.  I always grow Basil.





Although I never have luck with California Wonder peppers, try, try again.  I really want Pole beans rather than Bush Beans this year.  The Bush Beans were also decimated.  Fly you high, little beans!  



I haven't had as much luck with Morning Glories as I'd like.  I haven't tried these varieties before.  This time I will start some inside and some outside and see how they do.


No comments:

Post a Comment