Sunday, March 17, 2024

Happy St. Patrick’s Day!

 Welcome to another holiday with small charms, unless you’re in Dublin for the Saint Patrick’s Day Parade, as we were one year. If you’re there, St. Patrick’s Day is the happiest holiday in the world.

Instead, here we are on a cold winter’s day, with snow flakes floating down now and then. Here is my small, charming display for St. Patrick’s. I got the geese at Menards and they’re supposed to be a yard ornament, but the tiny umbrella would go poof after the first hard rain or snow. They’re wearing The Green is how they got a spot in this display.

Just to report, no green beer again for me this year. It always sounds intriguing but I’d have to go out somewhere for a swig, and my barfly days are long gone, though they did exist very briefly. TMI, I know.







No comments:

Post a Comment