Friday, July 26, 2024

Five Things Friday July 26, 2024

 Missed last week, but my deep fan base really likes these posts, so here we are, with Five Silly Nothings.

One:   I love this retro future picture of phones with talking screens. Not quite as elegant as a cell phone, but sort of charming.



Two:  As happens, I’m trying to drop a few pounds, but I’m also craving cake. Luckily I have a number of recipes I’ve collected for six inch cakes. So…one sitting? Not a bad thing.



Three:  My mom used to get in a snit, and take out her anger doing house cleaning or taking walls down or putting them up. I personally dust or vacuum or move furniture around. It’s also a good time to toss things that have been piling up.  Use The Force, Luke.


Four: As long as you’re tidying up, perhaps you should refine your cleaning schedule?



Five:  This makes sense only to a Star Trek fan, but it is my favorite version of this scene meme I’ve come across.



No comments:

Post a Comment