Friday, April 3, 2020

Potatoes and Onions To Go



I thought I'd accomplish more outside today but it was windy and chill, so doing things like washing out bins and pots wasn't appealing.

My potatoes and onion sets were brought outside, but then I realized it had been awhile since I've grown them in a bag and I wanted better directions. 

The onion sets are dozens per bag, and I'd like to have them all over.  However, I need to make sure I've the right light and soil requirements.  The other consideration is companion planting.  I want to be sure not to put them by something that doesn't play nice with onions.

I babbled happily about this to Mr. DOA, including my revelation that early in my vegetable gardening days, I might have just thought  "I can't grow this plant" when in reality it was near something else that made it suffer.  Poor babies.











No comments:

Post a Comment