Saturday, April 2, 2022

A Few More Seeds for the Garden

Ah, Burpee, you seed giant whose seeds are available everywhere.  I'm not sure if it's the weather or that my sister called this week and had purchased a bunch of vegetable seeds, but I find my self experiencing a bit of Seed Lust.

Note I am sticking with seeds that can be sown directly, since my light stand isn't practical this season.

I snapped these up at the grocery store.


I've tried a variety of morning glory varieties in recent years, but I always come back to Heavenly Blue as my favorite.

I have never grown Lima Beans before, but I do like beans, and let's give them a try!

I can grow cucumbers in my sleep, and like the Burpless variety.

Last year I grew a few seeds of Sunflower Teddy Bear and it is adorable.  I'd like a sea of Teddy Bear sunflowers.

I love Peas right from the garden, but so do all of the local pests. Try, try again, with this new variety.

No comments:

Post a Comment