Friday, October 24, 2008

D.O.A.'s Current Reading Pile



Now that I'm done with my class I can return to my nice pile of to-be-read books (in no order, except I'm three fourths of the way through Of all sad words):

Of all sad words by Bill Crider
How to Ditch your fairy by Justine Larbalestier
Dragonhaven by Robin McKinley
Inkdeath by Cornelia Funke
Chalice by Robin McKinley
The Risen Empire by Scott Westerfeld
The Killing of Worlds by Scott Westerfeld
The Midnighters Trilogy by Scott Westerfeld
Death in the air by Shane Peacock
The Case of the peculiar fan by Nancy Springer
Red Knife by William Kent Krueger
Playing with fire by Derek Landy
Canticle by R.A. Salvatore
The Best American Mystery Stories 2008 edited by George Pelecanos
Mistress of the sun by Sandra Gulland
The Goliath Bone by Mickey Spillane (and Max Allan Collins)
Elf Realm: the Low Road by Daniel Kirk
The Graveyard book by Neil Gaiman
Click: what millions of people are doing online and why it matters by Bill Tancer

With dire predictions of white stuff floating down from the heavens this weekend, I need a nice pile of books, a blankie, a beagle and some cocoa to make me forget snow can happen to anyone. Ho ho ho, happy reading.

2 comments:

  1. I'm honored to be in such good company.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is it the Mickey Spillaine and the William Kent Krueger? I read your review of the Mickey Spillaine with interest.

    Loving "Of All Sad Words", my first that I've read in the series.

    ReplyDelete