Saturday, October 25, 2008

Who are you? The Jung Typology Test



In keeping with my Test Day Theme (Star Wars Characters on my games blog and What Flower are you on the garden blog...so many blogs, so little time!) here is a test which says it is based on Carl Jung's psychology and Myers-Briggs Typology. The Myers-Briggs folks will let you test online but they're all scientific and closed off about it and require you to email them to get an official test. Then they want to put you in a beaker and observe you. (joking)

I took the official Myers-Briggs test for a staff day presentation a few years ago, and for some reason, I did what my son did on the Star Wars test, I didn't answer honestly in order to skew the results so I didn't look like a, ya know, nutcase. When we were placed in groups with the other people who tested the same I knew I had really messed myself up because yikes...So not me. Taking the test honestly, I am INFJ. It really does suit me, so if you're dealing with me and often wonder what the heck..there it is, explained.

Take the Jung Typology test to see where you fit into the universe, and everything.

No comments:

Post a Comment