Saturday, April 9, 2011

Icerocket Blog Search



While re-working a class on Internet Practice I found a search engine site that searches blogs called Icerocket. I love blogs for the personal opinions on a wide variety of topics that I'm interested in.

If I want to see if anyone has reviewed a book or game or anything, I can use Icerocket to find recent blog entries.

I'm always looking for new book blogs and I can find those as well.

Gardening and technology tips are two other areas on my own interest where I can really appreciate a personal point of view and experience.

It works best to search for a specific title or topic rather than broadly searching for a subject such as mystery or gardening. Try a title instead: Anthem for Doomed Youth Carola Dunn or melons Minnesota to find blogs of interest.

Try Icerocket

No comments:

Post a Comment