Friday, December 29, 2017

2018 Goals: Blogging

I think I was right in November to look back at my early blogging efforts for inspiration.   In nearly ten years, I've tried all sorts of things.


This blog will always be a kitchen sink blog topically.  You can tell by my goals for 2018 that I'm here, there and everywhere.   Inside my head is almost always a good place to be.  When it isn't, I don't write!

I'll continue many of the topics I used in November, and am going to use Publisher to make month by month calendars for myself with post ideas.

I'm not going to post daily, but several times a week is a goal.

More of my creative efforts in all areas await.

Gardening season starts in December when those catalogs start coming in.  I liked noting what I've gotten so far, and I've requested a few more, so we shall see.   Hopefully soon enough pictures of tiny new seedlings under lights will be here.

Plenty more ridiculousness is in order:

 via the Generator Blog    
Though alas, poor Gerard has left us, the Generator blog is still up.   This is the http://whatwouldyoulook.com/    generator, which asks ten questions then makes your superhero robot guy.  Because that sort of thing is what the Internet is really for, sillies.

More!  Andy Warholized Me from The Pictomizer  



I have high hopes for 2018, but fear it may be a stinker, so stop in here to get away from it all, is my thought.

No comments:

Post a Comment