Friday, December 29, 2017

2018 Goals: Embroidery




























I read crochet blogs all the time and I work on my crochet.   Now that I've found all of these lovely embroidery designers, I want to take my embroidery out again.  

Tangled threads made me put aside my last project "for awhile".  What I'll need to do is just work on several projects so that if I get frustrated, I can pick up another.  I don't want to lose what skills I gain by not using them.

By February, which is National Embroidery Month, I'd like to be able to do the Stitch A Day Challenge.   You practice a different stitch each day of the month.

I have so many patterns, I'd like to put them on the flour towels I've accumulated.

Also, find some small bits of nicely colored linen fabric to do some art in hoops of different colors.

I'll need to work on my tracing skills, and pattern transfer skills.

No comments:

Post a Comment