Monday, April 25, 2016

Waterlogue

Somehow this morning I went from trying to master Pinterest to finding an app called Waterlogue from a company called Tinrocket. It makes water colors from your photos.

Here's my first try:

Original





Waterlogue



I love how soft my beagle and her blanket look in the app version.  Her coloring in the app version is very sweet.

I wasn't sure I liked the way it renders people while in the app, but seeing the pictures side by side, I really like it.

Original





It is 3.99 on the App Store, very reasonable.  You can see below my first picture the "filter" options.

It looks as if I would need to get another copy for my laptop which has Windows 10 for another 3.99 in order to use it with older photographs I have in digital form.

No comments:

Post a Comment