Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Re-working my bloglist...

I'm combining all the blogs on my sidebar into a single list and sorting by the most recently updated. This makes it more fun to read and simpler to see who is updating what. Hot blog news, as it happens!

I wish I could include snippets but that creates a sidewall of text, so no. I'm sending to the blog boneyard anything that hasn't been updated in over a month (with some exceptions for my favorites). So many great blogs, so little time to read, must make room for the thoughtfully prolific.

This will take some time but it will be All GOOD.

2 comments:

  1. I'm glad to see I'm still on the list.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are my all time favorite, and thanks to your keen writing ways, you will always appear near the top of the list :)

    ReplyDelete