Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Time's 25 Best Blogs of 2011



While you wait for scintillating D.O.A. posts, you might wish to try out some new blogs as well. I have a great set of varied blogs on my sidebar bloglist, but for even more blogs, check out:

Time Magazine's 25 Best Blogs of 2011.

I liked three of them myself:

Everywhereist

A bit of a travel blog and rambling commentary


By Ken Levine

Television writer and sports announcer Ken Levine writes on a wide variety of popular topics, not just on sports. I think his insights into television shows are what I find appealing. This is not a blog by the uber cool Ken Levine who writes the Bioshock games, by the way :)

Smitten Kitchen

An artfully photographed cooking blog. Recipes and charming cooking and baking talk.

No comments:

Post a Comment