Friday, January 5, 2024

Vincent The Dragon Pattern for The Year of the Dragon

 I’ve never done any amigurumi, but look at this guy.


I really want him. Somehow my former love of dragons is creeping back. The pattern popped up on one of those “free crochet” sites that snare free patterns and don’t properly say who did the design. Also, their sites are riddled with ads and pop ups. Luckily I found the real pattern with a bit of searching.

Hooked By Kati has the pattern, available free on her page or you can purchase a pdf. She emphasizes this is an intermediate pattern, and it’s not the one to use to learn amigurumi on. All I can see is this dazzling guy draped over a chair in my library where all cool things reside.

Doomed to failure, and yet! I do have a sister who does this craft. I am wondering if I bought the materials if she would make him for me. What a weasel I am.

https://www.hookedbykati.com/vincent-the-dragon-free-crochet-pattern/


No comments:

Post a Comment