Monday, November 3, 2008

Randomly Generated Post

I can't leave my Halloween post up on top (too much like Santa decorations sticking out of a snow bank in February) and I think there are enough political commentaries out there to last till the next millenium.

When I don't have any inspiration but am twitchy to create some updated tidbit, I go to the glorious Generator Blog. It's full of all sorts of image generators that you can put to creative use.

Customize what it says on the image of a videotape, and use this to promote your film collection:




Burning Question of the Day answered: Which Moleman are you? From a site delightfully called Rum & Monkey, author John Hodgman lets you in on your inner mole.




My secret Mole-Identity is #221: Miss Sarah Sleepinghole, A Librarian..
Take Which Mole-Man Are You? today!
Created with Rum and Monkey's Name Generator Generator.



I hate true crime stuff and mafioso stuff (my mom watched all sorts of grim stuff when I was young and I hated the music, mostly, and the hardnosed characters...bleh.) Still if I go bad and join the boys in dark suits, the Mafia Name Generator dubs me:

Sammy Pesto. Pass the parmesan, please.




The Trophy Please! Go ahead and give yourself that award you secretly know you deserve.

trophies
Trophy Generator

Turn a favorite photo into a Rubik's Cube:



And, a final note to all you super serious types out there:

No comments:

Post a Comment