Friday, November 7, 2008

Star Wars Serenade



In Ghostbusters they say "Don't cross the streams!" (a useful phrase if there ever was one), and this would usually go on my game blog but this guy has a voice like an angel and I thought anyone at all could enjoy it. Its amazing how much of the Star Wars saga he covers using the melodies from other films. I have loved Star Wars almost more than The Wizard of Oz since I first sat in a theater and was wowed by it. Me and millions of others...

I snarfed this from Jeff Green's Greenspeak blog.

I tracked down the performer Corey Vidal
He does dance videos too and has a humorous and informative Q and A with himself.

The plot is thicker yet! Apparently it is not his angelic voice but was recorded and written by the folks at Moosebutter

They link to Corey's performance on YouTube. You can also find the words on the Moosebutter site so you can sing along. "... You must use the Force..."

2 comments: