Saturday, January 13, 2018

Crochet+Travelers=Science Fiction Dreaming

I'm crocheting like mad. I have seven projects going.  Two scarves, the other various afghans.   When you do something intensely, it can get into your dreams.

I've also been binge watching the Netflix series Travelers, where they have intense "missions" all the time.

The last two nights have been crochet dreams all night.  I'm almost afraid to crochet during the day to feed the beast, right?

Last night Travelers and Crochet combined so I dreamed I was being dropped through the open top of a plane, rappelling down a rope at good speed. Once inside, my Crochet Mission was to add as many complex stitches to a construct, that is, a big boxy mass of yarn-before being discovered.  I'd wake up, look at the clock, go right back in.  Argh.   Picture the top off the plane.  That's me rappelling in.




No comments:

Post a Comment