Thursday, August 19, 2021

Unexpectedly, We're Back!

 See my Librariandoa 2.0 site for a long boring reason why I'll be back writing on Classic DOA where it all started, way back in 2008.

I must admit I spent quite a bit of time making 2.0 all pretty, so I'll have to see what I can do here.

As you know, it's unofficially Themes and Memes Thursday so, lets dig in the archives for something pictorial, ha, just because we can!  I should note Blogger just flips your pictures out into the ether, potentially for anyone to use, so you can load your site up, you're a resource, not a liability.

Also, comments are moderated on this blog, because even now, wierdos galore have comments.  I only have two real commenters, and I will make sure they get through.


 I never could resist superhero cartoon makers.  I read a lot of Superman comics growing up.  This is actually a recent creation.  Yay me.


An oldie but goodie.  Someecards used to let you make your own cards, but now you can submit them and they'll pay (?) you if they use them.  I read a little about how they got started.  They used vintage black and white drawings from the Internet, and allowed text to be added.  So you know I'm on the hunt for similar things, so I can meme on.


Your favorite librarian as a High School Librarian.  My first job out of Library School.  Night. Mare.


Mr. DOA and myself in younger days.  Great T shirts.


2 comments:

  1. This is what I use, with all its wonky problems. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, I'm having trouble approving comments. Very tricky! I'll get it. I know you've stuck with Blogger. They have improved.

    ReplyDelete