This blog meme might turn out to be harder than I thought. I think the purpose is to encourage the blogger to think positively and think of five things that made them happy/grateful/inspired this week.
Although I'm 99% an optimist, I do have my moments. If I've had a cranky making week, we could see:
1. Didn't tell anyone off.
2. Was unable to reach my butt with the toe of my boot and give myself a swift kick.
3. Ate like a pig and loved every bite, oink oink oink.
4. Dreamed I was in college and late for a test...
5. Slid in dog poo.
Without further ado:
1. Spring feels close! Except for today which tragically wants to be wintery, feast your eyes on this forecast:
I started a fresh garden notebook this morning.
I've dreamily plotted out my garden season. Noted the seeds I already have so I don't duplicate when I'm out shopping.
My plant stand needs to be cleaned off but I arranged all of the seed trays and covers on it so I can see what I have.
Tomorrow I step out into the sunshine!
2. After losing my beloved Maximus Prime beagle to cancer recently, I find myself trying to win over our other beagle. She really only loves my husband and son (as Max only loved me) but I am in need of beagleness and beagle snuggles. She is coming and laying by me more often even when the more desirable ones are around. I will win her over with belly rubs, kisses on the head and soft beagle talk.
3. March is National Crochet Month! I'm piecing together the afghan I reported on last March--my how time flies. I'm winding my purple skeins of yarn into balls in preparation for starting that next project.
4. I'm pleased I'm posting regularly on my blogs. And a few peeps are stopping by. Thanks!
5. The best thing this week was seeing a new oncologist and once more getting a clean scan report. I have outlasted my original diagnosis of 24 months (like a boss) and am whooshing my way towards my fifth "cancerversary". D.O.A. still, but in a good way :)